To spread happiness globally one person at a time.
We are now in 62 cities in 18 countries.
We are a non-profit organization focused on spreading happiness globally in the following ways: watch 4min. video.
1. Happiness at school sessions
2. Focus on Happiness Global teleseminars
3. My Happiness Journals
4. By wearing the "I Am Happy" pin
5. Distributing the "Ten ways to be happy" cards
6. Efforts of local "I Am Happy Project" meet up groups
7. Performing a series of "Ten Days Of Happiness"
8. Networking with other "Happy People"
9. Promoting Random Acts of Kindness
10. Community outreach including schools, children hospitals, nursing and retirements homes
According to Researchers from Harvard Medical School and the University of California, San Diego:
“When an individual becomes happy, the network effect can be measured up to three degrees. One person’s happiness triggers a chain reaction that benefits not only his friends, but his friends’ friends, and his friends’ friends’ friends. The effect lasts for up to one year.”
Imagine a world with happier people!
"One person can make a difference and every person should try"